Erotica! 50 Shades of Enticing Female Fantasies: Leah


GetLusty for Couples has some more erotica for you! We're kind of addicted to the stuff. How can't you be?! Try reading this to your partner tonight while cuddled up in bed. Our favorite erotica writer, sex educator and counselor, Dr. Limor Blockman never disappoints. She's got a new story for her series of steamy 50 Shades of Grey inspired female fantasies. Enjoy her new seductive tale, Leah.

* * *

Leah

I’m fixing my little skirt seconds before I exit my mini cooper, careful not to show anymore skin than is intended.

This is my first time walking around in public with no underwear and a very short skirt. A few months ago I decided to take my sexual awareness up a few notches and experiment with different outlets that I find titillating and exciting.

As I cross the parking lot on my way to the convenient store, I notice these shiny, brand new, absolutely gorgeous Harleys lined up against the sidewalk. About 20 bikers were sitting around chatting. It seemed like they were taking a break from a long ride.

The minute I notice them, I feel a sensational wet wave of desire crawl up my thighs and into the very magical crannies of my wet holes. It rises to my belly button, reaching up to my hard nipples and ends in my salivating mouth. I lick my lips and try to maintain myself. My short skirt is facing a hell of a challenge in the face of this insatiable turn on lined up before me.

One of them notices me and passes the word. Within seconds, they’re all turned, staring at me walking flirtatiously in their direction. I try my best to keep my cat walk believable. If they only knew how tough it is to stride along when all I want to do is run over to them and stick their fingers in my eager pussy.

In a beautifully synchronized manner they get on their bikes and start their engines. As I pass by they break into a choppy sonata – music to my ears. The gesture leaves me soaking wet. I smile and blush like a teenager, waving nonchalantly at them as if I can take it or leave it.

I push open the door into the convenient store and rush to the restroom.

I pad the floor with paper towels and sit, pushing 3 fingers into my insanely wet cunt while rubbing my clit. Within seconds I’m almost cumming – panting and moaning as quietly as I possibly can, trying hard not to tear off the buttons of my shirt as I’m desperately trying to grab on to my bare nipples.

I cum, intensely, soaking the paper towels in a pool of warm juices. I feel weak and drained but so refreshed and relaxed; I wish I could take a nap right now. I wash up and stare at myself in the mirror.

“Really Leah? Did you just cum in a public restroom because you’re a crazy over-sexed nympho that can’t keep her panties on in the presence of masculine tattooed bikers with big cocks? Oh that’s right, you didn’t even have a pair on to begin with.” I fix my hair, my makeup, my skirt and exit the restroom.

I walk over to the counter, only to notice they’re still out there. “What are they waiting for? Oh god I’m not going to be able to control myself on the way back to the car,” I murmur quietly.

A few minutes pass by and I decide there’s no other way. I guess I’ll deal with whatever comes.
“Hey sexy, whatcha doing right now? Wanna join us for a ride?” Their “leading guy” is 6' 2", a mountain of muscles, tattooed sleeves and a charming smile. I melt again.

“Leah, nice to meet you guys, where you headed?” I ask politely, as if it matters. All I can think of is being gangbanged by these guys. “Hop on gorgeous, we’ll show you around.”

I walk over in silence. They could have told me to strip down to my birthday suit right there and then and I would have done it, no questions asked.

As I sit behind him my skirt lifts up, just enough for a few of them to notice my bare, swollen holes.

I wrap my legs around his body; this open feeling is so erotic, I’m afraid I’m going to cum on the way.

The ride takes no longer than 15 minutes. We end up at this small shack that, as they explain, belongs to one of their co-riders, who is currently out of the country.

“Well Leah, when are we going to get to see the rest of that sexy body?”

They sit around the living room; the door is open to the wide yard, some of the group members are hanging out outside, still dealing with their bikes.

I don’t say a word – just walk over to the large sofa chair he's sitting in. As I come closer, he spreads his legs, welcoming me in. I stand before him, methodically unbuttoning my shirt, exposing my large tits and my very hard nipples.

“Wow honey, you truly are some serious hot stuff,” he opens his jeans and pulls out his fully erect cock.

Behind me, the others are pulling out their cocks. I remove my little skirt, climb over, position my pussy over his erection and sink onto him. He releases an incontrollable moan, and I start riding him hard, devouring his cock in full.

I hear the action behind me – a few of them are stroking their cocks. His hands are covering my body, pinching my nipples, caressing my clit, my thighs, my ass. “Suck some cock for me, beautiful.”

Two of them come around, handing me their large erections. I take one in my mouth and stroke the other, then rotate between them back and forth.

“Oh sugar, you are such a pro! Yeah you sexy slut, ride this cock hard baby.” My body is filled with incredible sensations of desire, pain, heat, lust, quiver, hunger and confusion. It almost feels as if I’m not even there.

He turns me around and sits me down on his cock, facing away from him. He lifts my thighs and fucks me harder. He's fucking me so hard and fast that I can't keep the others' cocks in my mouth, so I simply stroke them with my hands.

Unexpectedly he pulls me up and without any notice, penetrates my ass. I moan is agonizing pleasure. “Oh god I can’t, not yet, slowly honey,” I beg him! He rubs my clit and goes slow.

“Don’t worry gorgeous, you’ll be my anal queen in no time.” Minutes after, I feel more relaxed hosting his cock in my ass. He teases me, taking it in and out.

“You want some more, sugar? You want a cock in your pussy? Want to be sandwiched in our cocks? Beg for it baby!" I plead and groan, “Oh yes, please. I need it, I want all of your cocks.”

“Good girl, Leah. Here it comes.” My pussy is penetrated hard, different cocks taking turns fucking my mouth. My pussy is rotated through all of the bikers, but he keeps my ass all to himself.

“Are you ready honey? We’re going to cum in your ass, in your pussy and in your mouth." I nod and surrender to the warm streams of passion rushing into me. My ass and pussy are filled. They pull out and carefully sit me on the sofa chair, then allow me to suck my juices off of them.

The others surround me and release their cum all over my mouth, my breasts – my entire body.

I’m in heaven.

Dr. Limor Blockman is a world-renowned clinical sex counselor, practicing as a relationship and family counselor, a sex educator, advice columnist, speaker and author. She holds a PhD in Human Sexuality, an MA in public health and community medicine, and a BA in psychology and behavioral sciences. She has published three bestselling books (published in Hebrew) and reaches people worldwide through print, TV, radio, Internet and video. Find out more about Limor through her websiteFacebook or follow her on Twitter @DoctorLimor. Have you heard of Dr. Limor's newest book? Published in English, the "365 Daily Tips for Outrageous Sex & Intimacy."

You have read this article 50 Shades of Grey / double penetration / erotica Dr. Limor Blockman / gang bang with the title Erotica! 50 Shades of Enticing Female Fantasies: Leah. You can bookmark this page URL http://jadejurgensen.blogspot.com/2013/01/erotica-50-shades-of-enticing-female.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...