My Hot Cousin

Hi, this is Jr again with another true experience of my life with cousin sister she is my aunt relative brother daughter this experience took place in Chennai at my aunty house. I was studying in 9th standard and she was in 11th. It was my exam holiday so I visited my aunt for enjoying with my little sisters and to go for the theme parks. When I went there two days have passed by enjoying with my little sisters then know the third day she came to my aunt house with her dad as he said he has to go for out of town for a week so there is no one to take care of her for the reason he came here to leave her to my aunt for the week.







She is a good looking girl with sexy body and apple size breast and pink pussy till the day I even don’t know who she was that day I didn’t spoke to her as much when the introduction of her made by my aunt to me then my sisters were playing with her as I got bore and watched the TV for some moment and looking her sexy body but elder sister will always be with me often because she loves me very much. Next day we talked to each other and became friends by knowing each other and played together. On that day we went to beach and played there while playing we touched each other and we two holds our hand when the waves came because as






I am a physically handicapped not by birth but due to a operation in childhood so I have a problem of standing in when the big wave comes. Due to the reason she holds my hand on some occasion I even touched her boobs which she never mind that day we enjoyed a lot in the beach. Even though she is 11th our age is same because I was joined in the school late due to which I was lacked by 2 years so I called her by her name and she also call me by my name on the next day my aunt and sisters went for shopping while both of us stayed in home while she went to take nap in the bedroom and






I was watching the TV while that I found the Ftv channel for the first time in my life I have seen that kind of channel in the TV and watched the channel interestingly of girls coming in swim wear and forgot my sister sleeping in next room while I watching she also peeped in and watched it at the door side after some time the power went down. She came from the room and I was in horny and my tool was in full length so I hide it by putting the blanket on me. She told that she was getting bore so let us play a game I too accepted it and played carom and after some time she got bore and told let us play a fighting game






And we played in bedroom while playing I touched her parts and enjoyed it very much as my tool also stood up and danced in my shorts while holding her I rubbed my tool against her ass and enjoying the moment even she didn’t resist it instead came closely and pressed her ass tightly to me. I realized that she is also enjoying the moment so I got hold of her tightly and made some fucking moment like in her ass. She became hornier and turned to me and kissed me vigorously by pushing her tongue in me and we exchanged our saliva for ten minutes and I took off her tea shirt and played with her boobs and sucked it due to






That her boobs became red in color and the nipples became hard and the moaning from her was making me so horny meanwhile I removed all my clothes and took her hand and placed it on my cock where she played with my cock giving me nice hand job and I removed her skirt and panty she is wearing. After removing her panty I saw her pussy which is fully shaved and clean I smelt her pussy the fragment from her pussy made me mad and I sucked her pussy and licked it till she came and i drank all the cum and placed my cock in her mouth to suck it first she hesitated and






Then she took my tip of the cock in her mouth and sucked it for some time and I cum in her mouth which she drank and some slipped in her breast. If you are new to sex drinking the partner cum will be difficult it will not taste good but if you do it for more than two or three times it will be tasting good that you will not slip a drop of it. After we both came to 69 position and licked each other parts and once again came in each other mouth and slept in each other arms after some time she holds my cock and gave of a blowjob to which my cock became hard again and






She told to fuck her so I placed my cock in her pussy hole it was tight I could not enter in her so I applied some oil in her pussy and to my cock and pushed it in as my tip of the cock went inside she felt the pain and told me to stop for a minute and after some time I entered in slowly and steady in her and broke her virginity blood where coming from her pussy. I waited for to relax then she started to move her ass up so I started my movement in her inserting it in completely to make my move easy and fucking her gently after she told me to fuck her hard so I fucked her hard and finally cum in her pussy and we fucked till we stayed.


You have read this article cousin / hot story / Sex Stories / Stories with the title My Hot Cousin. You can bookmark this page URL http://jadejurgensen.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-hot-cousin.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...