Village Nudists

Hi… I’m Siddhartha. I am now going to describe my experiences I had in my aunts village. It’s a really small village with only two buses travelling through it daily. My aunt’s family stays there. She is my dad’s sister. She was given married to a poor farmer in that village. We are now well developed and grown rich, whereas they were as is. My uncle works as a plumber in city nearby and the rest of the family stay in that village.
The family consists of Aunt, Uncle, four daughters. Three of them were elder than me and only one was younger than me. I often visit their village along with my sister. But after my sister’s marriage, I visit them alone. They like me so much. They all have seen me since my childhood and I used to play with them like own sisters. I had many funny and arousing experiences with my aunt and cousin sisters but right now in this submission, I will tell you about the village women.
The village is really an old and secluded one. So, all women in that village are also old tradition-ed. They wear only Saree and blouse and nothing else. My aunt wears a petticoat inside her Saree, as she is a little civilized because of us. Two of my cousins are married to nearby towns. They also visit the village when I visit my aunt. In villages, we will have a lot of glimpses of women exposing their boobs when they bend, show their thighs when they sleep, and almost all body when they bath.
When I have once visited my aunt, I went out to see the sightseeing. I was passing through the lake at the outside of the village. I saw a woman very far away at a well, with hanging boobs and trying to dry her cloths. I just wanted to see her from near. So i slowly went up to that place. It was afternoon time. Women in village basically go for farming in the early morning and do their natural activities like Bathing, Washing clothes, etc…, in their farm. I neared her and she saw me now. She went into the well as soon as she saw me.
I acted like I was just passing nearby and had a glimpse inside the well. The well is a really big one with large space inside to take a bath and wash their cloths. I have seen four of other heads. I went close to see them. Two of them were already topless with only their Saree’s tied to their waist. Other two women were getting to ready to open their cloths. The one who just went inside startled them all and showed me to them. They all five, stopped, what they were doing and just stared at me. I was nervous that they caught me.
A women with loud mouth who was not nude called me and asked me
“Who are you boy?”,
While all others covered their nipples with their hands.
I hesitatingly said my name, “Siddhartha”.
Another one who was topless asked me
“Who’s relative are you?”

I said my uncle’s name. Hearing this, they became comfortable that, I’m not a harm causing guy and I’m member of this village. The woman who asked my uncles name removed her hands from her boobs and continued to apply soap on her back. The lady with her Saree on removed her pallu and started removing her blouse and poured water on her body. I was amazed to see that scene, they are not really bothering that an 18 year old boy is watching them bathing. They hesitated only when i was unknown to them! I lost my nervous feeling and started to enjoy the show. None of them looked at me except the one who is older than all others who looked at me asked
Where are you going?”
I said “I was just going to see my uncle’s farm.”
She asked “Where is it?”
I said “I don’t know, I’m actually searching for it.”
They all laughed and continued their work. I dared a bit and asked them,
“Can I have some water from the well to drink?”

The one who was drying cloths said “This is not drinking water. I have a bottle of water to drink.” Saying so, she got up from her position and walked up to their washed cloths which are wet and took a bottle and showed me that. I hesitatingly reached them and took the bottle from her. I was really uncomfortable with bulging in my pants. There were five women, all topless, but no one cared me. I drank some water from the bottle. She went back to water and dipped inside.
Her Saree raised and floated on the surface, I can clearly see her white thighs. I was watching all of them turned towards water. So I decided to go to that side of water to see all of their boobs from very near. I asked them “How much depth is this well?” Older one said, “We don’t know but we can walk up to a meter or two without completely dipping inside it.” She was rubbing her boobs with soap. I felt the pre-cum in my pants. That was so thick that even it can be noticed from outside. It was bulging too… The pants were very thin. So I decided to dip into the water. I went a little bit far away from them and from there;
I slowly entered water up to my knees. Looking this, a lady shouted to me…
“Don’t go there, it is very deep there.” I suddenly came out of the water and ran away from water. They all laughed as i panicked. I saw their boobs were jiggling. I thought i can’t hide my bulging any more. They called me nearby and asked me
“Do u know swimming?”

I said “Yes”
“Then enter from here.”
“okay ”
“Wont your cloths get wet?”
“Yes, then i will remove my shirt”
I removed my T-Shirt and walked up to them. I had to walk through them to enter water as they all covered the water surface. While doing so… I had to cross a lady in between. She did not notice me crossing her and washing her hair with her hands raised. Her elbow touched my penis outside from pants. She might have noticed that and acted like continued to bath. I slowly entered water and went deep inside that i can totally dip once. I came half out of water and acted swimming. They never mind my presence. Some of them were lifting their Saree’s up to their thighs to wash.
When it was time to wash their private parts, they insert their hands from top of Saree tied at waist and rub themselves there. I thought no one is really caring my presence, so i can enjoy myself. I removed zip of my pant and removed my penis out in the water. I was almost at the surface but not outside the water. At first I turned away from them but slowly turned to them. It felt awesome letting my penis free in water in front of five innocent topless women. I felt like coming but i resisted for more excitement.
After about five minutes, some of them finished bathing. I tried to send my penis back inside but that was not possible. So I went deep inside water. Those women who have completed their bathing stood up and went to check whether their cloths are dried. But the climate was not so hot. So, the cloths are still wet. They said it will take still an hour to dry. I was really happy about the climate. I imagined they are going to stay topless for one more hour and felt I’m about to cum. I thought I have to cum now in water. But i wanted some more fun while coming. I pushed my dick back into my pant and zipped it back hard. I came out of water and asked them
It’s urgent, where can i pee?” One lady showed me a corner. I immediately turned away from them, removed the zip, and set my penis free. Any one might have seen it from that place. Now, I rushed up to the corner and held my fat penis. I had cum in just four or five strokes. I turned back to see if anyone is watching me. I saw a lady who was convenient enough to see my penis was staring at it. I had lot of cum. I again pushed it back in when it is still rock hard and returned to them with bulging and vibrations still on.
My eyes were blooming, and I can’t take my eyes away from their boobs. I rushed into the water and took rest floating on the water. By now, everyone finished their bathing and came out of water. Now they had to change. I wondered how they will change Saree without letting me see their pussies or ass. I also worried if they will ask me to go so that they can change. They sat there and chit chatted for some time. They were scolding some bad words to their husbands. Those words were arousing me again.
Those are their common scolds but they meant really bad like
“fuck him”,
“fuck his mom”,
“dick in his mom’s pussy”, etc One of those ladies seemed experienced in health may be. She was advising others to their health problems. One lady asked her I don’t know why but my left breast is paining a little bit here…”

Saying this she showed her a green muscle line on her breast. On seeing that that lady shocked a little bit and went closer to see that. She said, it might be Breast Cancer. She took hold of her left breast and pressed it at that place. For that she screamed a little bit and said Yeah… it is where it is paining…”The lady advised her to attend a doctor in nearby town. I wanted to interrupt them in this situation and asked them, How much distance is that town from here?”
They said, “may be 5 kilo meter” They continued to their talks. The one with pain was complaining that I Think, there is only male doctor in that town and that bastard looks differently at women.” After some chatting in their topless and semi-nude positions, they all started to change their cloths. I came out from water and walking around as if observing something inside water. They were wearing their blouses first. I was also got bored of watching their boobs from so long time may be two hours.
After that, they took their dried Saree and bounded it around their waist and removed the old one. One lady who felt little shy, looked at me, and whether I was watching them are not, and noticed I’m watching them. She stopped until I turned my face away and again started to change. I again watched her. She, in the process of observing me and tying the Saree failed to tie hard enough and lost control of Saree on her body. The Saree slipped into the water and made her bottomless.
I was shocked to see the dark thick hair at her private part. I think, as they don’t have enough equipments to cut their hair there… they might have left it free to grow. She was also shocked and walked up to the water and tried to grab the Saree, but it was far. She can’t stretch her legs to bend forward. So, I asked whether she needs help. She said yes. I went closer to her and she was standing there looking at the Saree. I observed her pussy from near and went inside the water, swam some distance and took the Saree.
I turned to see her. Her pussy was right in front of my face as i walked towards shore. All others have finished their work and packed to leave and saw at us and waited for us. As her Saree was really wet and my pants were also wet, they asked us what we are planning to do now? I have no idea. Is she going to wear a wet Saree? How am I going to dry my pant?
She stood there bottomless, and with wet Saree in her hands. Someone in those women told me to remove my pant as I might catch cold. I removed my pant. My penis was semi erect now. All of them stared at it and now, decided to stay for some time until the remaining cloths get dry. I was in my undies, but think of the poor lady without anything in her bottom. I think it is a habit for her to be like that. She did not hesitated to sit on a rock facing all of us and started to talk some topic. All the women also started to talk about that matter. My penis was growing inch by inch by looking at her posture.
Everybody sat there and talked for some time. Someone said that It would be better to start to village as it might get dark. And by the time we reach village, the cloths will get dry.All of them agreed. They asked me to go along with them as i might mistakenly get into forest in this night. I followed them. That woman was still bottomless, carrying her Saree on her shoulders. I wore my shirt and hanged the pant on my shoulder. It was around two kilo meters walk to the village. I was walking behind all of them.
Cool breeze was flowing and i felt romantic as the air blew my bottoms. I looked at the ass of that lady. That was moving up and down. Looking at it, made me little horny. I immediately place my hand on my penis and pressed it hard. I felt like it would be better if i freed up my penis. As it was semi dark, It’s not that harmful to do that. So I removed my penis free. It was hanging as i walked. I caught hold of it started rubbing it looking at the ass of that lady. My penis was hard now and i was stroking it so fast.
At this moment, those ladies stopped and the bottomless lady started to tie her Saree. Two or three of them suddenly saw me in that state and opened their mouths. All of them looked at me now. I felt very nervous and turned around to hide my penis. One lady asked me, What are you doing boy?”I said, “I had to pee and it is very urgent. Someone felt pity at me asked me Why can’t you pee anywhere around? I turned towards them and said, “I’m scared of snaked and insects.”
So you won’t pee until u reach your home?” Not like that, I will find a nice place to pee.” Everybody looked my penis and its bulging. They all just smiled at my words and one them came forward to show me a nice place to pee. I took my hand away from my penis. That lady stared at my penis rock hard and said, It seems you are in real urgency”.
I said “Yes”.

She asked me to come along with her and she headed to a place nearby to a rock. She said, I think it is safe to pee here” Saying so, she lifted her Saree up to her stomach and sat down to pee. I saw loads of urine flowing in grass from her black bush. She looked at me and said, Won’t you pee even here?” I said okay and touched my penis. It was very big and clearly visible to her. She saw it and said
It is very big and I should pee urgently or else it will be difficult. Saying that, she started to fart and then shit. I got very much aroused and started rubbing it in front of her. She was little bit confused but not bothered for whatever I do. I relaxed my legs as i felt very romantic in that position and due to vibrations caused inside my body, my legs lost control and I fell on the ground. I saw her pussy lips clearly and half shit coming out of her ass hole.
She shouted “What happened? She called for others and two of them came near me to lift me. She continued to pee and the others lifted me and placed me comfortable in the grass. They were talking “The guy must have affected with sunstroke. He might have roamed all farms in the sun and drank nothing till evening.” I though it is my opportunity and acted like pain in my penis. A lady caught hold of my penis and said,
It is so hot. It is surely sunstroke.” All of them agreed and decided to first aid. A lady removed her pallu and made it wet with the water in bottle they had. She surrounded her Saree around my penis and pressing on Saree to keep it cool. The more they are pressing it grew more in size and temperature. They all felt sorry for me. The lady who removed her pallu removed her blouse also and made it wet and placed it on my head. In that cold, I was feeling hot women around me half naked. I looked at her boobs which are very near to me and tried to touch them with my elbow.
But she was far enough that my hands are not reaching up to them. I acted like shivering and she came near my face to check whether i caught fever or what. At that moment, i touched her left boob with my elbow. I felt it so soft. She moved away after sometime. They all were talking about lifting me up to the village and leave me in my aunt’s home. But thought that was difficult to do as they are women and I’m huge. I decided to make the situation a little ease as they were getting tensed. So I woke up and moaning like i had pain in my penis.
The topless women rushed and held me from back to give me some support. She was almost like hugging me. I liked the feel and stood up. I went to the rock and stood there and held my penis.
She said “Is it okay now?” I said “No…”She asked “What happened?”

Paining inside.”
Are you getting pee?”

Yes very hard but I cannot as it is not coming”
“What is the reason?”
“I don’t know”
“Why is it so hard?”
“May be urine is struck in between.”
“Oh my god, that is too dangerous”
“Really? How to remove that?”
“Let me help you out”
Saying so she held my penis and squeezed little bit in the centre of it and asked me…
“Is it paining?”
“Yes”
She was pressing her boobs so hard on my back. I can feel them so soft. I moaned in the pleasure as everybody came to us to see what is going on. They all were helping natured women. The lady hugging me removed her Saree from my penis and showed penis to all. Everybody slowly caressed it and i was about to cum. I controlled as i had much more pleasures ahead. Two of them were backside of me and held me.
I can feel there boobs with my elbows and they were watching the scene from my shoulders. One lady was topless in front of me sitting on the rock and holding the penis. One was still peeing beside us and watching at penis. And the other was analysing what might have happened. The topless lady removed my underwear as it might press my balls. She placed it aside on the rock and slowly pressing the balls. One of the women behind me said
“What are you doing?”

“I’m checking his balls temperature.”
“How are they?”
“They are normal”
“Then what is the problem?”
“It seems urine is struck in this pipe”
She is actually now masturbating me with the cause of sunstroke. Another lady said…
“You might be hurting this boy. Be careful, She said “Oh is it? Shall i stop doing this?”
I feared of losing her hand on her my penis and said..“I’m feeling better as it is moving the urine At this moment, i had some pre-cum. She felt the pre-cum and became happy that the urine is actually started moving. Looking this, the one who was analyzing me, interrupted her and told
Let me do it “.

She held the penis and started moving it furiously until I came. I came all over the boobs of the topless lady and in the hands of another lady. They all said… “The urine has become white and thick. I think it’s a decease.” I relaxed on the boobs of other two women and at last regained my senses. They all were happy that I’m now okay. She wore her blouse back and put back her pallu on. Another lady finished her peeing and cleaned herself with leaves and started to move on. Two of them were helping me from backside to walk.
We all reached village in dark and they all feared about what to tell to their husbands for the late coming. I acted as if I’m all right now and reached my aunts home as usual. I thanked them for the help and told them i will meet them daily at the well and they said okay. After that, I visited the well many times and bath along with them as they are my friends now.
You have read this article nude sex in village / nudist sex story / Sex Stories / short sex story / Stories / village sex with the title Village Nudists. You can bookmark this page URL http://jadejurgensen.blogspot.com/2010/11/village-nudists.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...