Fucking Virgin Cousin

Hi all readers I am a permanent reader of this site and I will narrate my first sex experience with my cousin sister who is a virgin girl.
Coming to the story, I am Sujit from Keonjhar Odisha. This incedent happened near about 9 years ago when I was contuning my graduation. I used to live in my uncle's house. He has two daughters and one son. Namely, Priya, Preeti and Dipu among them, Priya is eldest, she wasthen reading in +2 second year. Preeti was reading in 9th class and Dipu was reading in 5th class.
So, Priya is very close to me as i was of her age group. She used to call me as "Sujit Bhaiya". She respects me very much. I had no any bad idea about her till that day. But, one day, my feelings were fully changed towards to her. My uncle and aunty both were government employee. They work in the same office. Preeti and Dipu goes to school.
One day, I have vacations in my college so, I was at home and Priya had not gone to college for some sickness. I went to market to buy some books for me and priya was alone at home. When I came from market, I was stunt to see that Priya was watching Blue Films in my PC. I was a little nervous in that situation. When she knew that  I have came from market, she turned around and found me standing before her. 
She looked at me in a questioning way. I can't able to meet her eyes. I felt very shme and went to other room. In few mins, she came to me and holds my hand. I felt very shy but, she is normally talking to me. I felt that she is iterested in talking aout sex and i also felt comfortable with her. Her size is perffect 36-34-36. She always wears tight jeans and T-Shirt. In that day, she was wearing blue jeans and white top. 
Then I slowly move closer towards to her and she said nothing. I got some currage. Then I planted a soft kiss on her chicks, then, she responded to it, she also planted a soft kiss on my lips. Then, I grabbed her brests over her T-Shirt. She was going wild. She then hugged me tight then I undressed her top and threw it off her body. Then, she was only in bra and jeans. She wanted to hide her face with her hands. I opened her face and then I took her to bed room. 
Then I laid her on the bed and I undressed her as well as myself. I was in only my underwear and she was only in her bra and panty. She was wearing Pink colour bra and white colour panty. She looked so sexy that I wanted to eat her in no seconds. Then she came to me and removed my underwear. I was standing naked infront of her. Then she was stunted to see my 9" cock. Then I also made her naked. 
I saw a fully naked girl in front of me fore the first time. Then I pressed her one boob in one hand and sucking the other boob with my mouth. Her nipples were light brownish in color. Her nipples are getting rock hard condition. She was fully excited. Then I came to the lower parts of her. I kiss her tommy and her tommy was flat. Then i licked her navel and finally came to her love hole, Pussy.
Oh my godddddd what a pussy she had? Pinkish in colour, soft hair is growing around the pussy lips. Then I slightly opened the opeining of her pussy with my finger and she screemed in excitement. I planted a soft kiss on the lips of the pussy. Then I slowly started finger fucking her pussy, but it was problem in getting my two fingers inside her pussy, because she is virgin.
Then, I wasted no time I put my penis on the lip of her pussy she is breathing heavier. I pushed my penis in her pussy, but only a small portion of my penis went iside her pussy, she is screeming in pain. Tears came in her eyes, she said bhaia please ise nikalo but, I am not in a mood to release her. I then kissed on her lips so that no sounds could come out of her mouth. Then with a single stroke I was within her. 
Tears came from her eyes but, I did not stopped I held that position for 2 to 3 mins and then i pushed my cock to and fro then after about 5 mins she responded to me. I knew that she is enjoying the sex and then after about 15 mins, she said that something is happening in me bhaia then she hugged me tight the she cummed. Then a sign of relaxasation can be seen on her face. 
Then I pumped my penis about 20 mins and I cummmed in her pussy. Then we departed from each other and saw that the bedsheet was full of my and her cum and her vaginal blood. My cock was also covered with blood and her cum. Then she felt some nervousness seeing the blood. Then I made her undrestood that it is normal in virgin girl. She then relaxed.
Then we have another 2 sex cycles, then we went to the wash room and cleaned my cook and her pussy. Then we dressed up. In the near time uncle and aunty came and Priya was feeling some pain in her waist. She then washed the bed sheet. Then whenever we get chance, we used to have sex till I leave her home
You have read this article Cousin Sex Story / erotic / First Time Sex Story / hardcore / incest / indian sex story / Sex Story / Stories / Virgin with the title Fucking Virgin Cousin. You can bookmark this page URL http://jadejurgensen.blogspot.com/2011/11/fucking-virgin-cousin.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...